In need of a PHP/MySQL programmer?
I am working with a variety of clients on diverse shorter and longer term projects, ranging from developing complete web applications to modifying existing code and creating new functionality on popular CMS's.
I have over 15 years of coding experience with Joomla (especially with jReviews), WordPress, as well as extensive coding practice building add-ons and adding features to XenForo.
I am also programming, maintaining and marketing my own websites.
I can do the work for you.
Among the clients I am working with on a longer term basis are:
Here are a few examples of my work:
jReviews application (work integrated into the official release of jReviews):
- Core code: Optional review criteria, multiple editor reviews and new averaging routines
- PaidListings: Programming of the Stripe, Mollie and Coinbase add-ons, as well as refactoring of existing PaidListings code
Discussion boards plugins and add-ons:
- A currency exchange providers comparison engine based on real time API quotes
You can contact me at if you want to see a more detailed client sites portfolio.
What you will receive:
- A professional, experienced and honest coder to help you with your project.
- Emphasis on application performance, clean code and best practices.
- Quick communication (by text or voice) and full follow up support.
Feel free to contact me at describing the project you have in mind!
Talk soon, Gigi.